Sunday, November 26, 2006

number 1

When I think of one I often think of something alone or possibly in an attitude of indifference. Either it's saying help, or stay away. I normally don't like that number. There doesn't seem to be any hope for this number. I find myself thinking that a lot of people are like number 1, by themselves and either calling out for people or running away from them. On the other hand it isn't always a bad thing I know we need to get away from it all, we need to be alone sometimes, and the only way to do so is to go. To really leave, and find a place that suites you and just to think. Thats why I'm writing this, I wanna provide a place for anyone to come, read write their own ideas and to get away to think and feel quietness. Hopefully, I can provide something to think about, and maybe I can acctually provide something, hopefully. Who knows,

4 comments:

Minkster: Life Is A Quest said...

YEAH!!! Finally, you get a place where I can catch up with your life! lol It's cool, man. Look forward to reading more of your life, thoughts and spirit. You Rock!!!

Love,

Kelela said...

Hey there.
I am glad you got this as well! I love to read what other people think and what happens in their lives. Im excited! Thinking of you!

Unknown said...

I like what you wrote!

to add my own thought...usually when I
go to get away, its not to reduse a multipul to one, its to reduce a multipul to two...just me and God.
I wouldnt want to find the place were there is just one, I dont think real peace can be found in such a place.

Take care, I look forward to future posts!

Michelle said...

hi Bry

good to see you on here. :)

-Michelle