Friday, August 31, 2007

Thailand

Well it has been a while hasn't it?

I have some interesting news about myself, I think it's rather awesome.
I'm in Thailand right now and it's pretty sweet.
I went on a mission trip with Mount Carmel, and that has now ended, but a few others and I have decided to stay a bit longer for a relaxing holiday. Which has been great, but I'm a little burned by the sun right now, we spent yesterday on the beach. Today might be movie day because it'll be dark and cool in our rooms.
We plan on going to see Cambodia and Vietnam in the next few weeks and then back to Bangkok for our departing flights. But you never know about plans here our visas for vietnam might not work out.

Thats why I havn't been e-mailing or anything like that recently.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like such an awesome trip! Your mom was telling me about it yesterday. Have a great time, and play safe :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank-you for the compliment Bryce, it's much appreciated.

lol, I had the pleasure of working with your parents at two different camps this summer, so I guess a fair amount of conversation took place.
I was taught a couple things through or by them this summer and enjoyed sharing in their humor, especially in the craziness of baking for so many people!

I'd be interested in hearing about your trip sometime, if you feel like retelling it.