Sunday, December 3, 2006

It's not about sides, Don't we get it yet?

When we look at this world what do we see? Beauty love compassion peace good stillness, lust anger greed war hate evil. When we look at this world what do we see? Do you see what I see, do you see love hope evil yet good coming after, death but life at the same time. Or do you see death with no end, hate with no end, life that ends without hope, science that points to nothing that matters, desperation of men trying to fix their spot in heaven?
When I see that world, I see the life in it as under an evil spell, which some day will be lifted and revealed to be the effect of all our evil deeds. I see a purpose in life not just to live right but to live right because you personally know who created this world. I don't live doing good things to prove any worthiness to some god so he will accept me, what kind of god would ever want to do that anyway, would you? I do good because I know Him, and what a blessing it is to do good. When I see death I see enlightenment of a soul burdened with hate and love in the same heart, and whether that heart bears love or hate for Him determines where that soul will go. But here's the thing, God does not punish us for our sins, the "judgement" we get is our own decision, and we either have chosen to love God and his ways or hate God and his ways. If we hate God, then we don't want to be with him, and that is what Hell is, simply the separation of our souls from God. Let us remember that. God only carries out our choices, and that is with Great saddness in his big heart.

2 comments:

Minkster: Life Is A Quest said...

Yah, I just had a talk with a teacher here. And we were just discussing about how important it is to live fulfilling life, walk with the Lord daily, and gain the riches of His love here on earth instead of focusing "only" on the eternity. It's true that it's one of our purposes here, but wouldn't it be more of a blessing to be able to have a close and firm relationship with the Creator Himself while we're breathing? Pray that you'd have this fresh and alive moment with him always.

Mink ^-^

Michelle said...

mm mmhmm