Saturday, February 17, 2007

blinding himself

Who am I that in Gods eyes
I am considered created good
Yet I see myself as who I am
God has blinded himself to me
How can He love yet not look
He would see me, rotting away

Would I blindfold myself and kiss
Could I blind and kiss death now
If I did could I love it, not know it
would kill me later on tonight now
That is what my savior did, if He
only know what he was doing then
perhaps he would have refused it
and not blindedly love our races
death itself would wed Christ now
how can He love death, I am it.

tree of death
tree of life
bound together
forever A cross

Would not God Amighty forbid it
Would not sinners mock it now
Our race, bound to die in death
To death we may stay, for in God
Hope to be lost now, He tricked
many who sought life, now to it
Death for them, God can't love
something he does not see
He does not see us for we
us for ourselves not evermore
God can not love a lie, now
God can't love a sinner now
Because all he sees is white
But I am black, wearing a white lie
God covered me with that lie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this line...it stood out to me...

"tree of death
tree of life
bound together
forever A cross"

I've written you an email already, so I wont speak
anymore...
be encouraged friend, you are loved more then you can know.